“Our Passion is making certain all Mesothelioma victims get instant access to the nation’s most experienced mesothelioma lawyers, because the most skilled mesothelioma attorneys get the best compensation results for their clients.”
Mesothelioma is a rare and lethal form of cancer caused by exposure to asbestos. The Mesothelioma Compensation Center has been providing victims or their family members with an unparalleled free service for nearly a decade.
Our services are available to all victims of Mesothelioma and their family members in every US state.
Who can get Mesothelioma?
- Veterans who served on US Navy Ships
- Oil Refinery Workers
- Shipyard workers exposed to asbestos
- US Military personnel exposed to asbestos
- Workers in mines or smelters
- Automotive brake repair
- Manufacturing Workers
- Chemical Plant Workers
- Any type of Construction workers
- Demolition construction workers
- Power Plant Workers
- Boiler technicians
- City or County Municipal Water Works
- Automotive repair or manufacturing
- Individuals who may have come into contact with asbestos at anytime of workplace where asbestos was present.
The Work-Related Lung Disease Surveillance Report, 2007 [PDF – 29,885 KB]
Mesothelioma Treatment Options Report. Our Mesothelioma Treatment Options Report is custom made for a specific victim of mesothelioma and is based on the best available health care options in their specific area, state, region and nationwide. No other group offers anything as complete or comprehensive. Read More